Sunday, February 13, 2011

Besties are forever & others are whatever ♥

Can I keep them like forever? Only they understand how I feel. Only they know how to chill me up. Only they know who am I. Only them. I dont care about others but friends are forever. I dont want to have any fight with them anymore. I love them like soo much can die. Seriously I mean it. :') I am so lucky to have a bestfriends like them. So lucky. They help me a lot. We solve problems together & yeah. I know what happened in past was a regret but its okay, it makes me stronger & getting mature. Seriously :) We've been thru thick & thin and Alhamdulillah, its been almost 2 years we're together strong. Eventho we had too much fight on 2010 but sokay, its a lesson for us. :) K, i love you guys so much :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wohooo