Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear heart

Yes, this is so true. I admit it that I am lonely but Im trying to not to give a damn. You know why? Because its just wasted. Yeah seriously. Boys nowadays, cant even be trust. Im not complaining but yeah, its just the fact that people cant deny it. Who denied it, I consider that person a very stupid person, I tell you. Love isnt about winning in a game, love is real. Well for me, it is real. I've once in love with a person. Madly in love with that person. But that was past almost two years ago. He is still in my mind, can you believe that? No, please dont believe that. Some of people "in love" because they are boring and belaaa belaa belaa. Yeah yeah. I dont care if I dont have a boyfriend, lol im happy (y) I feel like, 'woah, im single! Yeahh! No games! No crying! No fighting! No problems!' Seriously. Almost all of my friends have boyfriends, sometimes im kinda jealous but im trying to avoid from that feeling because yea, its not necessary at all. Believe me, you will hate falling in love when you got trapped with boys. Jyeah! Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wohooo