Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bored

Yeay, finally I can update blog using my ipad. Wohooo. :) So today there's no plan because mom asked me to clean up the room. Heh -.-" Maaa, we should get a maid like asap. You know im so damn lazy right haha. Pfttt. I got nothing to do seriously im bored like hell. I slept around 3.30 yesterday hehe so kewl ~ btw, i dreamt about this someone i dont expect i could dream about. Thts weird. Oh hey btw hello strangers, im not that desperate for love, its just like i want more boys friend. Pftttt. Getalifeyoubitchsuck. So, hows today? Yesterday? Haih, yesterday was fun. I really had fun with my minah kewl :D ara. Yeahh. Then we met Yazid at the pasar malam. He's the P1 Wimax worker. Very funny, he's wearing pink. Sorry weh kutuk dkt sini. Hehe. Then at night, me and ara went to KELAB LAGUNA MERBOK. Swimming. So kewl! Haha. Umm thts all i guess, lol. Kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wohooo