Sunday, January 30, 2011

I dont miss you.

Hey hey. Lets talk about past. :) ergh. I dont know why. I hate you like freaking shit. I know its been almost 6 months we're together. But tefakkkk! I dont miss you at all. And i dont want too. I hate to think about you. I hate to miss you. I hate to love you. I hate everything we've been thru! IDONTFUCKINGKNOWWHY. AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW. I hate to see your pictures. And stuff. I Dont even remember our memories! Its just that, I HATE YOU SO FUCKING DAMN MUCH. Im sorry but being with you was a regret. Seriously I tell you. I dont care what you did to me but I really hate you. Seriously. :|

Okay now. I miss my old hair :( you know rght? Will upload the picture later. Im using ipad aite hehe ;) Jyeah i really miss my old hair like soooo bad. And i wanna be skinnierrr. Im so fattttt :( and i need someone GOOD to take care of me. No, i dont want love. I just want a real good friend take care me like a boyfriend does. Heh ;) But i dont wanna fall in love. Pftttt. Love is pain and its killing me inside :/ thanks for the game.

HEY WHORE. Dont think that you're good enough k? Please dont think that you're too pretty to judge people. Your face is just like my great great grandma but my great great grandma is much PRETTIER! Soooo much prettier. If you mess with me, you mess with everybody around me. Remember that ;) YOU THINK IM SCARED WITH YOU? Go to hell then. You're not my God to be scared of. Geeeez, why ths such ppl live in this world? They should be dead by now! Or never born -.-" Pity them, they really need some life. Pathetic. Loser can die ;) KTHXBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wohooo