Monday, January 31, 2011

February

Hye. Im not in a good mood tonight. You know why? Its about my parents. Or, more about my mom. I just cant stand it. Please give me some freedom. At least, a phone. You took my phone, you dont let me use the iPad. You dont let me online. Tefak? What do you expect im going to do? I had no life. Seriously. Dont friend with me. Im sucks. Damn. Do you think like for 24/7 im going to study? Its not a good way! Mom, I've changed. Trust me. Im not like what I used to be. I know i hurt you a lot. But I said I was sorry. You said you forgive me but you always talk about the past. You gave me pressure. Im tired mom. Please, treat me like im your daughter. I am your daughter. Im too hurt with our family. Im afraid that I couldnt stand it anymore. I know you want 8a's from me, but mom, who dont? Please. I just want a life. I have no one in this world except our family. Ppl nowdays, im not sure if i could trust them. I want my february to be better and so on. I just want happiness. Please understand how I feels. Please. Im begging you. I hate all my sister and brothers. They keep on mad at me for no reason even I did the right thing. You guys want me to respect you guys, but you? Show some respect too. Mygod i cried. Arghhh. Please God, i need life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wohooo